Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Review - Soap And Glory, Sugar Crush Scrub

I spent a loooong time standing in front of the Soap And Glory stand in Boots this weekend. I eventually made my mind up and went for Glow Lotion, Scrub Your Nose In It (which I LOVE) and Sugar Crush. I am victim to dry flakey skin in the winter so I love a good scrub and this is one of the best I have used. First thing you will notice is the smell.. I could eat it! It's full of brown sugar, lime, almond oil and macadamia grains; the lime gives it a real kick, definitely woke me up in the morning. The scrub itself is great, a really good texture and left my skin silky smooth. I sometimes find exfoliators a little harsh and my skin feels sensitive afterwards but not the case with this.


Overall I was very impressed and my love for all things Soap & Glory continues! At £9.45 for a massive tub I think it's great value for money and all Soap & Glory products are currently 3 for 2 in store at Boots or 1/3 off selected items online... Go go go!



Jenni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment