Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Review - The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion

I have always found that if I use moisturiser in the morning, my skin gets super shiny by the time 2 o'clock rolls around. I know I am supposed to cleanse, tone, apply serum and then moisturise but my skin just can't take it and it ends up really congested. I have tried really light moisturisers and oil free lotions but nothing seemed to work. However...


On a trip to The Body Shop a few months ago for some Tea Tree facewash (I always, without fail, end up spending at least twice as much as intended in there) I spotted this. It's also SPF 15, which my current moisturiser was lacking, and came with a promise to control my excess sebum... So I gave it a go, and I have seen a marked improvement. I don't feel shiny or greasy after using it and it definitely hasn't caused any congestion.


If you have oily/greasy skin I highly recommend this. There are more products in the seaweed range, which you can find here, but I am currently avoiding The Body Shop for fear of severely damaging my credit rating.



Jenni x

No comments:

Post a Comment