Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Melissa Joy's Friday Post - Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid is definitely my ‘go-to’ foundation. The colour matches my skin perfectly and is easy to blend in. It barely ever disappoints me. Ok, so I’ll be honest; it doesn’t last forever, even with primer. So I would recommend an extra bottle to keep in your bag (or possibly the powder/ mousse from the same collection). It is small enough to fit nicely in my makeup bag along with a few other products.


The pump is easy to use and provides a generous amount, so a single pump is enough. It gives a medium amount of coverage, yet leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I feel more comfortable wearing this foundation on its own than any other. This may be due to the fact that it melts in to my skin, resulting in it looking more natural than many other cakey foundations. Overall, I love this product, so will give it an outstanding 5 out of 5

Melissa Joy : ) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment