Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Accessorize With Love Nail Polish - Review

I can't look at the Accessorize cosmetics collection without getting excited! I have yet to try the eyeshadows etc. But I do have a few of the nail polishes. The nude trend was huge in A/W and is still one of my favourites for nails. I have a couple of nude pinks from other brands but this polish in Truffle is my go-to colour for most occasions.


It's a gorgeous mushroom shade; not quite brown, not quite grey. It has a gloss finish and I find it lasts a good few days without a hint of a chip when I apply a couple of coats. With a top coat I imagine it would last even longer, but I'm far too impatient for top coats...


I intend to stock up on some of the gorgeous pastel shades that are available for the summer and am desperate to try some of the eyeshadows, I just need to choose which ones!

The nail polishes are £4 and you can find them in Accessorize stores and online here along with the whole range.



Jenni x

No comments:

Post a Comment